OLIVÉ C-22 is a high-quality, one-component, neutral silicone that in contact with atmospheric moisture becomes an extremely strong elastic joint.
It retains both its adhesion and elasticity in the joints, without ageing, remaining stable against atmospheric agents.
It is particularly recommended for:
- Sealing expansion joints between porous and non-porous materials.
- Glazing and sealing in aluminium, wood and PVC windows and doors.
- Sealing of glass and curtain walls.
- Sealing of prefabricated concrete panels.
Contains no strong-smelling or corrosive products.
- Sealed watertight perimeters of windows and doors.
- Sealing between prefabricated concrete panels.
- Perimeter joints and connections in aluminium, wood and PVC carpentry.
- Excellent multi-support adhesion.
- Permanently elastic.
- Quick curing.
|Capacity||300 ml – 600 ml|
|Hardness, Shore A (ISO 868)||18-24|
|Movement capability (ISO 11600)||25%|
|Elongation at break (ISO 37)||550%|
|Tensile strength (ISO 37)||1,30 – 1,50 MPa|
|Skin forming time||5-15 min|