TRANSPARENT ADHESIVE & SEALANT
OLIVÉ CRYSTAL is a one part, high modulus adhesive-sealant, based on innovative hybrid polymer technology, that cures with the atmospheric moisture producing a flexible rubber.
OLIVÉ CRYSTAL is engineered for a wide range of transparent bonding and sealing applications, with excellent adhesion to most substrates. It preserves all properties of elasticity and adherence with no ageing problems, remaining stable in front of atmospheric agents.
Completely neutral and odourless curing, OLIVÉ CRYSTAL has minimal health and safety considerations, because does not contain solvents, silicones or isocyanates.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
- Adhesive & sealant particularly recommended for materials used in construction, kitchens and bathrooms, installation of cold room and air-conditioning, metal connecting joints and other industrial applications.
- All applications where a clear adhesive/sealant is required.
- Bonding glass to metal in furniture industry and decoration.
- Bonding of material subjected to vibrations.
- All supports sensitive to solvents.
- It is recommended for sealing weak movement joints on vertical and horizontal surfaces.
- Glued and transparentbond.
- Fast curing, nearly no shrinkage.
- High final strength. Elastic bonding.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of supports.
- Very good UV, weather and ageing resistance.
- Silicone, isocyanates and solvent free.
- Absorbs impacts and vibrations.
- For both interior and exterior applications.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Permits painting (test previously).
TYPICAL TECHNICAL DATA
|Packaging||290 ml Cartridges|
|Raw material basis||Hybrid polymers|
|Specific gravity: (ISO 2811-1)||Aproxx. 1,03 g/ml|
|Skin forming time: (OQ.16-internal)||10-12 min (at 23ºC; 50% H.R.)|
|Curing rate: (OQ.18-internal)||2-3 mm/24 h|
|Resistance to flow: (ISO 7390)||Aproxx. 0 mm (at 5ºC and 50ºC)|
|Consumption: (Nozzle diameter: 8 mm)||Aproxx. 50 ml/lineal meter|
|Shore A hardness (ISO 868)||50|
|Application temperature:||Between +5ºC and +40ºC|
|Service temperature:||-30ºC to +80ºC|
|ISO 37 (2mm thickness, S2 dumbbells, 7 days 23ºC; 50% R.H.)|
|E-Modulus (100%)||1,30 MPa|
|Maximum tensile||2,00 MPa|
|Elongation at break||200 %|