HYBRID ADHESIVE & SEALANT
OLIVÉ ONE is a one-component, permanently elastic, fast curing adhesive/sealant, based on innovative hybrid polymer technology, for both indoor and outdoor applications.
OLIVÉ ONE is engineered for use in a wide range of bonding and sealing applications, with excellent adhesion to most substrates.
Completely weather resistant, neutral and odourless curing, OLIVÉ ONE has minimal health and safety considerations because does not contain solvents, silicones or isocyanates.
- Multipurpose bonding and sealing in the building sector, even onto humid and damp surfaces.
- Installation (bonding and sealing) of window sills, skirting boards, parapets, decking, etc.
- Adhesion in constructions with vibrations (vehicle body, containers, metal-to-metal,…).
- Elastic adhesion and sealing in many different industrial applications.
- Connection low movement wall joints (horizontal and vertical), e.g. joints between window or door frames and brickwork, for stairs, balconies, etc.
- Joints in ventilation & air-conditioning ductwork.
- High performance mechanical properties.
- Fast curing, nearly no shrinkage.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials.
- Verygood UV, weather and ageing resistance.
- Silicone, isocyanates and solvent free.
- Easy to apply, even in adverse conditions and low temperatures.
- For both interior and exterior applications.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Permits painting, with water based paints and many other systems (test previously).
TYPICAL TECHNICAL DATA
|Packaging||290 ml cartridges, 600ml sausages|
|Raw material basis||Hybrid polymers|
|Specific gravity: (ISO 2811-1)||Approx. 1,58 g/ml|
|Skin forming time: (OQ.16-internal)||15-20 minutes (at 23ºC; 50% H.R.)|
|Curing rate: (OQ.18-internal)||2-3 mm/24 h|
|Resistance to flow: (ISO 7390)||Aproxx. 0 mm (at 5ºC and 50ºC)|
|Consumption: (Nozzle diameter: 8 mm)||Aproxx. 50 ml/lineal meter|
|Shore A hardness (ISO 868)||58|
|Application temperature:||Between+5ºC and +40ºC|
|Service temperature:||-30ºC to +80ºC|
|ISO 37 (2mm thickness, S2 dumbbells, 7 days 23ºC; 50% R.H.)|
|E-Modulus (100%||1,70 MPa|
|Maximum tensile||2,20 MPa|
|Elongation at break||>200 %|