HYBRID ADHESIVE & SEALANT
OLIVÉ ONE is a one-component, permanently elastic, fast curing adhesive/sealant, based on innovative hybrid polymer technology, for both indoor and outdoor applications.
OLIVÉ ONE is engineered for use in a wide range of bonding and sealing applications, with excellent adhesion to most substrates.
Completely weather resistant, neutral and odourless curing, OLIVÉ ONE has minimal health and safety considerations because does not contain solvents, silicones or isocyanates.
- Multipurpose bonding and sealing in the building sector, even onto humid and damp surfaces.
- Installation (bonding and sealing) of window sills, skirting boards, parapets, decking, etc.
- Adhesion in constructions with vibrations (vehicle body, containers, metal-to-metal,…).
- Elastic adhesion and sealing in many different industrial applications.
- Connection low movement wall joints (horizontal and vertical), e.g. joints between window or door frames and brickwork, for stairs, balconies, etc.
- Joints in ventilation & air-conditioning ductwork.
- High performance mechanical properties.
- Fast curing, nearly no shrinkage.
- Excellent adhesion to a wide range of materials.
- Very good UV, weather and ageing resistance.
- Silicone, isocyanates and solvent free.
- Easy to apply, even in adverse conditions and low temperatures.
- For both interior and exterior applications.
- Can be applied to damp surfaces.
- Permits painting, with water based paints and many other systems (test previously).