OLIVÉ PIROFOC is a one-component, modulus neutral sealant that provides elastic and flame retardant sealing. Specially designed for sealing expansion joints where fire resistance is needed.
Adheres well to a wide range of porous and non-porous materials and can also be
used in pipe penetrations and wiring in fire-resistant structures.
It is particularly recommended for:
- Sealing of fire-resistant expansion joints.
- Prefabricated panels, curtain walls, facades.
- Installation ducts.
- Elements where fire protection of up to 4 hours is necessary.
- Ventilation and smoke ducts.
- Sealing of pipe penetrations.
- Sealing of fire doors.
- Anywhere protection against fire is needed.
- Fire resistant for up to 4 hours.
- Excellent multi-support adhesion.
- Large Movement capability (ISO 11600).
|Hardness, Shore A (ISO 868)||25|
|Movement capability (ISO 11600)||25%|
|Elongation at break (ISO 37)||650%|
|Tensile strength (ISO 37)||1,60 MPa|
|Skin forming time||10-20 min|
|Fire resistant||EI 240|