OLIVÉ S22 is a neutral single component silicone sealant that cures when it comes in contact with humidity in the air, forming a soft, elastic rubber that is extremely resistant.
Its anti-mould protection makes it perfect for sanitary environment use or damp places. It doesn’t contain products with a strong odour or that are corrosive.
Specially recommended for:
- Food-grade applications.
- Kitchens, bathrooms, damp areas.
- Most construction materials: concrete, anodised and enamelled aluminium, glass, PVC, etc.
- Watertight concrete and structural carpentry joints.
- Sealing of food facilities.
- Allows food contact.
- Contains fungicide for mold protection.
- Excellent multi-support adhesion.
|Hardness, Shore A (ISO 868)||18|
|Movement capability (ISO 11600)||25%|
|Elongation at break (ISO 37)||550%|
|Tensile strength (ISO 37)||1,30 MPa|
|Skin forming time||5-15 min|