OLIVÉ SG-71 is a one-component, neutral-curing, high modulus structural silicone with enhanced mechanical properties. It becomes an elastic rubber in contact with atmospheric humidity, staying chemically stable during ageing. Its unique
properties give it a very high adhesive power, without the use of primer, on most of the materials used in curtain walls.
It is particularly recommended for:
- Glazing on light facades.
- Structural bonding of glass and frames.
- Lasting structural adhesion.
- High ultimate resistance.
- Complies with European structural bonding regulations.
- Resistant to all atmospheric agents.
- Complies with norms EN 13022-2 ETAG002.
|Hardness, Shore A (ISO 868)||35|
|Module 100% (ISO 37)||0,75 MPa|
|Elongation at break (ISO 37)||450%|
|Tensile strength (ISO 37)||3,30 MPa|
|Skin forming time||5-15 min|
|Curing speed (23ºC / 50% HR)||3,0 mm. / 24 h
5,6 mm. / 48 h
8,8 mm. / 7 dias