- Owner: Wolf Group Ibérico, S.A.U. (hereinafter, WOLF GROUP)
- Business address: Av. Bertrán Güell, 78. 33 E-08850 GAVÁ (Barcelona)
- TAX ID NUMBER: ESA08338550
- Phone number: (+34) 936 629 911
- Email address: email@example.com
DATA CATEGORY AND PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
WOLF GROUP processes the following categories of data:
- Identifiers: name, surname, address, email address, postcode, phone number.
- Financial or banking data.
WOLF GROUP processes all of the aforementioned categories for the following purposes:
- To manage requests or queries made via the contact form.
- To manage requests for services, as well as billing and provision.
- To send out electronic communications periodically on services, events and news associated with our professional activities, except when expressly noted otherwise or users oppose or revoke consent.
- To send out commercial and/or promotional communications periodically associated with the sector of services commissioned and on value added for end users, except when expressly noted otherwise or users oppose or revoke consent.
- To comply with established legal obligations.
The personal data requested is obligatory, so failure to provide it will mean it is not possible to provide the services commissioned.
Users hereby guarantee that the data provided is truthful, accurate, complete and up-to-date, and shall be solely liable for any damage, direct or indirect, caused as a result of their failure to comply with this obligation. If users provide data pertaining to third parties, they hereby manifest they have the consent of the data subject and undertake to convey the information in this clause to the data subject, holding WOLF GROUP harmless of any liability in this regard.
WOLF GROUP shall store the users’ personal data only for as long as necessary to carry out the purposes for which it was collected, unless the data subject revokes the consent granted. Afterwards, if necessary, the information shall be blocked for the amount of time established by law.
WOLF GROUP and its assignees have adopted the data protection security measures required by law; they have also adopted all the technical devices within their means to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access or theft of the personal data provided by users of the Website.
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
We hereby notify you that some data, under current law or the contractual relationship with WOLF GROUP, may be transferred to:
- Banks or financial entities to charge for the services commissioned.
- Other professionals in the field to execute the services commissioned.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
The lawful basis for WOLF GROUP processing users’ personal data is the performance of a contract.
Likewise, the lawfulness of processing this personal data is also based on user consent.
You can contact us in writing to Wolf Group Ibérico, S.A.U. Avda. Bertrán Güell 78, 08850 Gavà – BARCELONA (Spain), or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, at any time with a photocopy of valid photo ID, to request free exercise of the following rights:
- Revoke consent granted.
- Access to your personal data.
- Correction of incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Erasure of your data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- For WOLF GROUP to limit processing of your data when any of the conditions laid out in current data protection regulations apply.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons associated with a specific situation, data subjects may oppose to the handling of their data. WOLF GROUP will stop processing the data, except when there are legitimate overriding circumstances, or to exercise or defend against any possible claims.
- Request portability of your data.
- Data subjects may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they believe WOLF GROUP has infringed on the rights laid out in applicable data protection regulations.