OLIVÉ MS-35 is a one-component hybrid adhesive and sealant, which is MS Polymer based, elastic and fast curing in contact with ambient moisture.
- Elastic bonding and sealing of interior and exterior building materials, even on wet surfaces.
- Expansion and working joints between precast elements.
- Weather sealing of windows and doors.
- Bonding and sealing of multi-material roofs.
- Bonding and sealing of sandwich panel joints in refrigeration installations.
- Trafficable interior flooring joints.
- Bonding and sealing in various industrial sectors: car bodies, caravans, containers, road signage, etc.
- Multi-material. Powerful multi-substrate adhesion, even underwater.
- Can be applied on wet surfaces.
- UV/weather resistant.
- High elasticity, up to 600%, and high movement capability.
- Neutral and odourless curing.
- Does not corrode metals. Does not attack alkaline substrates.
- Isocyanate and solvent-free.
- Extra durability.
- Anti-mildew. Contains fungicide.
|Capacity||300 ml – 600 ml|
|Shore A Hardness (ISO 7619-1)||Approx. 40|
|Movement capability (ISO 11600)||25%|
|Elongation at break (ISO 37)||600%|
|Tensile strength ion (ISO 37)||2,00 MPa|
|Skin formint time (OQ 16-interne)||Approx 30 minutes (at 23ºC, 50% R.H.)|